Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Vinnie Madrox

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 23, 2009
HowELL, NJ
this was one of my favorite things on my 3Gs that i would show off to everyone, especially android users who would flaunt their ability to do it LoL but more than that, i found it easier to scroll up and down rather than left to right. just more comfortable for me....

anyway, has anyone heard anything about the author coming out with an update for it to get it working on the iphone 4, or iOS 4.0.x in general?

gixxerfool

macrumors 65816
Jun 7, 2008
Im hoping they're working on one for infinidock as well. I had planned build folders and throw them all into the dock.

f4780y

macrumors 6502
Jul 21, 2009
Troon, Scotland
Im hoping they're working on one for infinidock as well. I had planned build folders and throw them all into the dock.

Infinidock works on 4. Since Infinifolders is just released, and dock now works, I think it is safe to assume the board should (hopefully) not be too far behind...

Vinnie Madrox

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 23, 2009
HowELL, NJ
Infinidock works on 4. Since Infinifolders is just released, and dock now works, I think it is safe to assume the board should (hopefully) not be too far behind...

does the author have a twitter to follow and ask questions? and if so, what is it?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.