Any News on Adobe Production Premium CS3?

mashinhead

macrumors 68030
Oct 7, 2003
I just bought CS2 at student rate, i only bought it because i was offered a free upgrade to the CS3 suite, and it was pretty cheap. To get this upgrade i had to call adobe. And they said it would be available on the 27th, and that date was even quoted at, 'at the earliest'. I don't think they have a schedule release date for any of these products. Just an idea.

SSpiro

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 30, 2007
Atlanta, GA
I just bought CS2 at student rate, i only bought it because i was offered a free upgrade to the CS3 suite, and it was pretty cheap. To get this upgrade i had to call adobe. And they said it would be available on the 27th, and that date was even quoted at, 'at the earliest'. I don't think they have a schedule release date for any of these products. Just an idea.
27th of April? That's not too bad. I can handle that...

live4ever

macrumors 6502a
Aug 13, 2003
How does that work? I thought the student edition is not-upgradeable. I'd love to do this since I could get CS2 for $430 CDN and it looks like CS3 will be nearly $800 CDN - any more info or links would be great.

mashinhead

macrumors 68030
Oct 7, 2003
How does that work? I thought the student edition is not-upgradeable. I'd love to do this since I could get CS2 for $430 CDN and it looks like CS3 will be nearly $800 CDN - any more info or links would be great.
i don't know but my school was offering it to clear out the cs 2.3 versions. only $180 bux. for cs 2.3 and cs 3 premium suite

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.