Any news on Itv,4oD&FiveDemand on iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by liaammm, May 16, 2009.

1. liaammm macrumors newbie

Well now that all the uk terrestrial channels have on demand on the Internet(meaning no programs) does anyone know any news on itv,C4&Five coming to iPhone? BBC is allready available but it'd be great if all the channels did it and I really don't know why but I'm guessing channel 4 & itv will be available for iPhone, I'm going to be traveling alot(without wifi) this summer(going from holiday to holiday) so I'm not bringing my MacBook(I'll lose it or wreck it or something) and I'm going to need 4oD for my big brother I just can't miss it haha and imobilecinema(it's on Cydia) doesn't work. So if anyones got news on it post please.

2. The Phazer macrumors 68030

The BBC have had a lot of problems with people capturing the streams. I'm not even sure that service will survive in it's current form.

Channel 4 have explicitly said they have no intention of an iPhone service until they can put more protection on the steams.

Phazer

3. t0mat0 macrumors 603

t0mat0

Qualcomm's MediaFlo - coming to America - and O2 has already done testing for it. Though O2 would likely be slower to market if they wanted to push it.