Any one else having problems downloading trial CS5 applications?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by oacory, May 4, 2010.

1. oacory macrumors regular

Any one else having any trouble when they go to download trials from the adobe site? I get on the site and chose the application I want and click download and then it asks me to log in. I do this but then it grays perpetually has a status circle and won't download. I have tried multiple computer (including Macs and PCs) and nothing will seem to download it. I have even looked for the file on a different site but everything redirects to the Adobe page for downloading.

Please Help

2. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

Nope, I was able to d/l and install photoshop cs5 w/o any problems.

3. fluffbreath macrumors newbie

I've tried two times, several days apart, downloading the CS5 Trial. When it reaches the very end, I am told it didn't work and to try restarting, etc. I've repaired permissions. I get nowhere.

I don't know what to do and I definitely won't pay the $200 upgrade until the trial download works!

4. AcesHigh87 macrumors 6502a

AcesHigh87

have you tried taking it up with adobe? They might be of more service to you, at least that's my guess. I got both the Photoshop and After Effect trials downloaded and installed with no issues.

As a general knowledge question to check though. What are you running for specs?

5. Michaelgtrusa Suspended

Michaelgtrusa

Try using the direct download link not the manager.