Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

The JTizzle

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 14, 2009
Maine
Just ungraded from my dev account and restored no problem. But I was curious what the default settings are for the built in apps in notifications? Are all apps set to banner or do some show up as alerts still? My are kinda all over as I had tweaked some settings in ios 4. Any one running a fresh setup that can help me out? Just curious about the default apps, nothing 3rd party. Thanks.

bellaisa

macrumors regular
Oct 5, 2011
Just ungraded from my dev account and restored no problem. But I was curious what the default settings are for the built in apps in notifications? Are all apps set to banner or do some show up as alerts still? My are kinda all over as I had tweaked some settings in ios 4. Any one running a fresh setup that can help me out? Just curious about the default apps, nothing 3rd party. Thanks.

installed it yesterday Fresh. some default apps were banner, some were alerts, i just changed em all to banner.

The JTizzle

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 14, 2009
Maine
Any idea what they had as alerts? I think I had calendar and reminders as alerts after the restore.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.