Any one using the e13ctron case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by iphone4-hector, Dec 1, 2010.

1. iphone4-hector macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

Any one using the e13ctron billet case.

2. scutts macrumors member

Saw them on GadgetMac. All these aluminum bumpers start looking like the same... I think I would rock Blade case instead if I was given a choice. Machining / Construction on that case seem perfect. Still tho, $70 + for a phone case?? i dont know..

3. iphone4-hector thread starter macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

Thanks I'll take a look at those.

4. i3igsmooth5769 macrumors 6502a

i3igsmooth5769

yea its def a kool looking case, but with the rate in which i get bored with cases...i think i'll pass on this pricy one.

5. johnnybgood15 macrumors 6502

No hector, no one is using th case for the company in which you are connected.

Pretty easy to see through this stuff btw.

6. bighabeeb macrumors 6502

Dude said he was sending me a case for review.

Unsurprisingly, none has arrived.

7. SophiaLee macrumors 6502a

SophiaLee

LOL I was thinking the same thing.

That's pretty stupid actually. This board is great for advertising IF people like your case. And no one is gonna bite for $70 after all the other aluminum case fiascos

8. e13-Stone macrumors newbie

Bighabeeb i mailed your case out like i said, it says it will be there on the third.

9. bighabeeb macrumors 6502

Look forward to seeing it :)

10. SophiaLee macrumors 6502a

SophiaLee

What color are you getting? The copper one is quite beautiful, altho I'm leery of reception problems.

11. Austin M. macrumors 6502a

Austin M.

This case looks cool, but I am going to go with the blade case. If I make the GadgetMac team, this will be one of the first cases I will review, will take some HQ pics if I get the chance.

12. iphone4-hector thread starter macrumors newbie

I didn't know by asking a question about a case made affiliated with them. It seems that your just mad because you didn't get a free case!

13. iphone4-hector thread starter macrumors newbie

I didn't know that asking a question about a case made me affiliated with that company. It just seems that your mad because you didn't get a free case!

14. SchneiderMan macrumors G3

SchneiderMan

There is no such thing as free launch. Anyway.. I think this case is actually an awesome aluminum case, yes it's expensive but Element is charging more for their bulky case and everyone is buying them..

Bighabeeb - Keep your personal stuff to yourself, you're acting like a little kid.

15. johnnybgood15 macrumors 6502

Why would I care that I didn't get an ugly aluminum case that makes a sleek iPhone 4 look like a bulky iPhone 3G.

I was stating the obvious, your first post on the forum mentioning a very obscure case no one cares about.

Also funny how you and the company owner/rep are posting within minutes if each other, pay for advertising if you want don't try to generate fake interest.

16. e13-Stone macrumors newbie

ok johnny we all know you dont like the case, why are u here. you may go now.

17. ufcfighter macrumors 6502

Dude nobody likes your case. First come busting in another vendors thread and start posting and now your jumping around using your other screen name, your just shaddy! Anyone that would buy from you at this point is crazy! Submit your case to gear diary and we will see how well it really performs! My prediction, terrible!!!

18. e13-Stone macrumors newbie

now you are coming in with your typical hating. Dan @ gear diary will get his case any day now. are u saying gadgetmac isnt a legit review?

19. reeco macrumors regular

reeco

I did send you an email for a review model but didn't get a response. I like the look of the case btw. Different form the other aluminium cases.

Adam
    Theiphonecase

20. barachus macrumors regular

looks really nice, but i think the blade looks more complete with their metal buttons machined into the case

21. Kid Red macrumors 65816

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

Where's the popcorn...

22. bighabeeb macrumors 6502

So my posting questioning the reliability of a new company is me acting like a little kid?

Considering how many of these aluminum case companies have shown up and had lousy customer services I'd say, quite to the contrary, that my informing other folks here would be acting like a grown-up.

That having been said, I heard from Jacob last night and according to fedex should be seeing the case that was sent my way this evening. Look forward to checking it out and putting it through it's paces.

23. e13-Stone macrumors newbie

thanks reeco I'll send you out one this week, sorry I didnt get back to you earlier

24. scarboy6693 macrumors 6502

I contacted you as well and didn't get a reply either..