Any Oneplus -> Iphone 6+ ?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by pudcraft, Sep 12, 2014.

1. pudcraft macrumors regular

Anyone else considering or moving from the Oneplus One to the iPhone 6+?

I am on pre-order. Not sure if i'm getting it to get it or because I miss iOS?

Kind of tired of dealing with android battery monitoring, root, rom updates and kernel. Sometimes I miss the simple stuff.

Anyone feel the same at times?

2. appledes7 macrumors 6502a

I had an invite for the OnePlus One. But I didn't buy it knowing the 5.5" iPhone 6 was coming out fairly soon. I am switching to the 6 Plus from a Nexus 5.

3. Cherimoya macrumors member

Yes I am, although not for any of the reasons you mentioned.

I've had the OPO for 6 weeks now and I really like it, but I miss Facetime and iMessage - or more accurately my GF refuses to bother with any of the cross platform alternatives on her iPhone. I love the screen size and I'm just hoping the 6 Plus has at least the same battery life - it's awesome.

4. pudcraft thread starter macrumors regular

I don't necessarily miss face time but I message I do. I also find myself frustrated when all my friends send locations in imessagw yet I can't. :(

My fiance does not like the cross platform either. I guess being able to swap as I please is nice. I am just a little worried how quickly I may get bored back on iOS with such lack of customization.