Any orders late in the day on 4/10?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by mynameisjosh, Apr 21, 2015.

1. mynameisjosh macrumors regular

mynameisjosh

I haven't seen a post where someone has ordered later on launch day - maybe because they aren't freaking out because they have a June delivery date?

Just curious to see if anyone else ordered later in the day and what your status was. I ordered two Apple Watch Sports - one with white band and one with green band. Confirmation email was sent at 7:11 PM EST.

Once you get any kind of charge or processing for shipment notification, feel free to post here with when/what you ordered.

Good luck to all!

2. samcates86 macrumors member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA! Yeah Right dude. Good Luck!:D

3. bhferguson macrumors member

I didn't order that late in the day, but did wait until I woke up the next morning. Made my order at 8:37AM and I am still luckily in the 5/13-27th group.

4. leeingham macrumors 6502

Originally ordered at 8:04 and got a 4-6 weeks shipping date on a 38mm SG Sport. Went to store about an hour later and realised was too small. Cancelled in store and now have a June date and ordered at 10:42 on the 10th....

5. mynameisjosh thread starter macrumors regular

mynameisjosh

Yeah right and good luck with what? You've confused me.

6. Qrispy macrumors regular

Qrispy

Dude stop being bitter and just thank the guy for wishing you good luck.

7. mynameisjosh thread starter macrumors regular

mynameisjosh

Lol. Bitter? About what.

And yeah, he was real sincere when he started his post with "hahahahaha". Not sure if he thinks I expect it to be shipped this week, so that's why he's laughing? I'm a bit more realistic than that.

8. AbeFrohman macrumors 6502

AbeFrohman

I was awake and online at 12:01 PST, but specifically to get the earliest try-on appointment I could. Wanted to be sure before ordering. Got a 10:15 appointment, bought an apple gift card for the exact amount, then ordered by noon. June delivery date for a 42 SS with black sport band. It will get here when it gets here. I knew I was delaying getting my watch because after setting my appointment, I watched shipping dates slip faster than a giraffe on ice.

9. Dominick624 macrumors regular

I mean I pre-ordered on the Tuesday after the 10th. I got a May 15 - 29 delivery date. I'm still hopeful that I'd be receiving it this Friday or next week even.