Any other developers having trouble sending mms?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by btnnaz, Mar 17, 2009.

1. btnnaz macrumors regular

2. ebel3003 macrumors 6502a

ebel3003

3. btnnaz thread starter macrumors regular

4. Wailord macrumors 6502

wtf is mms

5. ebel3003 macrumors 6502a

ebel3003

Because it's not ready yet. And the point of 3.0's beta is to use the new APIs, not play with partially implemented new features.

6. btnnaz thread starter macrumors regular

Ok? just making sure i wasnt the only one

7. Wailord macrumors 6502

wtf appl alwys does tihs they put stuf out thta duznt evn wrk... i paid 200 $$$ for my fone it betr wrk whenevr i want it to :|

8. aames macrumors newbie

Seriously, you're running a developer copy of a beta OS. Apple never promised anything.

9. Wailord macrumors 6502

i paid them $$$$ they promised it wud actully wrk and i cnat even dload 3.0 stupid appl!!!!

10. anjinha macrumors 604

anjinha

This is a beta OS. In case you don't know:

'Beta' is a nickname for software which has passed the alpha testing stage of development and has been released to users for software testing before its official release. Beta testing allows the software to undergo usability testing with users who provide feedback, so that any malfunctions these users find in the software can be reported to the developers and fixed. Beta software can be unstable and could cause crashes or data loss.

11. Wailord macrumors 6502

lol r u srs y do u think i sined a contrct wen i baught my fone???? SO IT WUD WRK!!!!!!

12. efice32 macrumors 6502

You really don't get it. It's not out yet. The only reason we even know 3.0 exists is that Apple is nice enough to make it's presentations for developers open so the public can know what's going on. 3.0 has not been released by Apple yet. The only people who have it are people who are IN the developer program (the guys and gals who write apps). If you are not a developer then you will not be able to download 3.0 because it has not been released yet...simple as that.

13. Wailord macrumors 6502

Oh, don't get me wrong, I understand perfectly. It's for developers to utilize the new APIs in their applications, not to gain early access to half-baked features. I was just in a trollsome mood.

14. Morphkid03 macrumors newbie

Wailord's apparent lack of knowledge about 3.0 BETA/trolling dragged me out of lurkerdom, so this is my first time posting. Was going to in essence say the same thing as efice.

To put it simply for anyone else who doesn't understand (and that will be very very few of you, I'm sure:
    *This (3.0) is technically not OUT and available to all iPhone users
    *This is only available to developers who have paid $99 to have access to this
    *It is buggy and will not be totally reliable, especially on it's first day "out"

Oh and hello everyone. :) Nice to meet you.

15. Wailord macrumors 6502

Glad I could do some good. Welcome to the forums.

16. Morphkid03 macrumors newbie

Heh, thank you very kindly. :)