Any other Good Reader like apps to consider?

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by pdqgp, Mar 10, 2011.

1. pdqgp macrumors 68020

pdqgp

I'm using good reader now but with so many apps out there I would like the input of others to see if there are other similar or better apps that will allow for a file structure similar to what GR has.

Thanks in advance for the input.

2. anthonymoody macrumors 68020

I have tried a handful but have thus far stuck with Goodreader due to its superior search tool. I have a ton of files on my iPad, about 20GB worth. With other apps, searching bogs them down to the point of being unusable. With Goodreader, the searching is FAST and stable.

3. ZilogZ80 macrumors 6502a

Depends what files you are viewing. Good Reader is great, probably the best all-rounder. I also use PDF Expert for viewing/annotating PDF files.

4. matt90036 macrumors regular

I bought readdle docs but it is far more infrior than goodreader. Goodreader gets constantly updated and has new features added all the time that is why others are left behind.

5. pdqgp thread starter macrumors 68020

pdqgp

Thanks everyone. So far Good Reader has been Great.

6. joec1101 macrumors 6502

I've tried a few others as well, but I keep going back to Goodreader. It just seems to do everything really well and has features that others don't have. And it's cheaper than the others as well! I don't think you will be disappointed with GR. :)

7. Mawal macrumors regular

Readdledocs, better than Goodreader in my book