Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

mmttu

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 2, 2014
I’m looking for a stock app that will update quicker (without these repeated delays lately, and having to check my phone etc) that could display on my Apple Watch. I use the Infograph face, and always have this in the corner if that makes sense…
Just curious if this is possible, and even exists.
Thanks!

Night Spring

macrumors G5
Jul 17, 2008
What complication are you talking about? I read the thread title and your post, and I don't understand what complication you are saying is updating too slowly.

..And having typed that, I finally realize you are talking about the stock app, as in the app that displays stock prices! I see "stock app" and I think it means apps that are pre-installed on your phone/watch. Duh, there needs to be a better way to distinguish between the two meanings!

mmttu

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 2, 2014
Sorry - I know what you mean! But yes, for example, the watch is currently displaying various stock prices that say “real time price” at the bottom, and others say “delayed quote”, whereas if you open any app on the iPhone, online, etc, everything is completely up to date.

Beards

macrumors 65816
Mar 22, 2014
Derbyshire UK

Attachments

• 22B02D01-7F57-4C94-BC0B-8CF6FD4C95F3.jpeg
    22B02D01-7F57-4C94-BC0B-8CF6FD4C95F3.jpeg
    35.3 KB · Views: 9
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.