Any other types of folio cases for ipad3?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by maniacphoner, Apr 10, 2012.

1. maniacphoner macrumors regular

I have not seen many threads related to iPad folio cases. Such found "Moko Slim Fit Folio: Near Perfect $10 Ipad 3 Case (Pix added)" that was posted awhile back.
    However, I'm interested in other types of foilo cases. Anyone out there that has been using folio cases for the new ipad?? Or direct me to a thread that provides a list of suggestions?
    Thanks.

2. Jackintosh macrumors 6502a

Jackintosh

I'm a fan of Piel Frama folio cases for iPad. A little pricey, but I like quality real leather over synthetic material. I got both my iPad 1 and 3 at eBay (waiting for a good price). But cases.com and Amazon has them.

Sena also makes quality leather folio cases at more affordable prices.

3. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

Speck makes the FitFolio for the iPad 2. I'm actually waiting for them to release an iPad 3 version of the case. It's very similar to the one you listed. I'm kinda hoping they ditch the elastic closure on this case and use the longer band like you see on Moleskin books.

4. mofunk macrumors 68000

mofunk

I saw the Tucano Cornice folio last weekend. Its really nice. No true protection just a nice leather case. Really great fit. Not ready to part with $50 yet. But it you think about it, it's cheaper then getting a back case and smart cover.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuuMn_7gBOY

Targus has a Slim folio case.. however the reviews are scary. The quality is suppose to be not good. Looking at it in store, it feels really light and soft in the hands. There is a hard shell back cover and case cover. The stitching seems to be very thin compared to others. :mad:

http://www.staples.com/BI239872/cat_BI239872