Any others from iPhone 6 to iPhone X?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ilovefetachez, Nov 7, 2017.

1. ilovefetachez macrumors newbie

Wow what a difference! I'm sort of embarrassed to say that I waited so long to upgrade, because now I realize how crappy my iPhone 6 was!

I used to be at 25% battery by 9 am with the 6...I've yet to use the whole iPhone X battery in one day! The processor speed/RAM is incredible...the Starbucks app and Snapchat used to crash my 6 but now don't hesitate at all when I use the apps.

And of course, the camera is just friggin awesome on the X...what do you like most?

2. GhostMac24 macrumors 6502

GhostMac24

Same here for both myself and my wife. We just moved from 6+ to X and love it. Got tired of the constant crashing of apps and battery life. I swear, Apple writes code in iOS updates that create that crap so you feel compelled to upgrade since NONE of that happened in the first year of ownership. 3 years later we finally caved and upgraded. Absolutely love the X. Only wish is if there was someway to integrate TouchID as well so you can unlock in those instances where you cannot be attentive to the screen. Other than that (and that's not a complaint, just a wish item), the phone is X out of X :p

3. skywalkerr69 macrumors 6502a

skywalkerr69

I have the iPhone 6+ right now. I never really thought the 6s,7 or 8 were worth upgrading at all. Can't wait till my x comes in!

4. STC1709 macrumors 6502

yea had the 6 went to the X, pretty big difference, i usually upgrade every 3 years.

Started with the 4 on verizon, then went to the 6, now on the x

5. ilovefetachez thread starter macrumors newbie

That's what I did too!

6. rockonz macrumors newbie

Same went from the 4 to the 6 now X. Did not receive my X yet, but I did have to get my 6 battery replaced a in August after the phone wouldnt even turn on even when plugged in :p

7. iapplelove macrumors 601

iapplelove

I went from a launch day 6 plus which had a broken screen to an iPhone X.

I loved the 6 plus but this phone is absolutely amazing!

I still have the plus and it feels a little too wide now. And boy did it lag haha
    --- Post Merged, Nov 7, 2017 ---
    Same here man! And boy are you in for a treat!

8. Jjayf macrumors 6502

My wife picked up my X on launch day, but I've been away at work. Won't have my grubbies on it until tomorrow. Can't tell you how hard it's been waiting with all y'all being so excited about it.. Good by slow laggy 6 and crappy battery. Hello my sweet sweet X ..