Any parts leaks for next refresh?

questionwonder

macrumors member
Original poster
May 6, 2013
With the next gen MBA and MBP around the corner why haven't we seen any parts leaked or leaked anything? I'm so anxious I can barely sleep at night thinking of getting the next gen MBA or MBP (haven't decided yet)

DisplacedMic

macrumors 65816
May 1, 2009
With the next gen MBA and MBP around the corner why haven't we seen any parts leaked or leaked anything? I'm so anxious I can barely sleep at night thinking of getting the next gen MBA or MBP (haven't decided yet)
if you're not going to sleep, get a second job - then you can buy both!

Mrbobb

macrumors 601
Aug 27, 2012
I stay awake whether my kids will have to come back to bunk with me after they find out even with a bachelor degree they can't get no decent job. Different priorities I guess.

Anywhoo OP, no one expect earth-shattering, game-changing, blow-ur-socks-off newness next laptop iteration, or ever. Laptops = not exactly exciting gadgets in today's mobile world.

PDFierro

macrumors 68040
Sep 8, 2009
Really? It's just going to be Haswell and minor upgrades. There will probably be few leaks, if any.