General Any pattern unlock screens work with ios 7.1.x?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by pdaholic, Jul 13, 2014.

1. pdaholic macrumors 6502a

pdaholic

Or if you guys have any other suggestions for quickly opening a locked iphone 5. Thanks!

2. ajay96 macrumors 6502

3. pdaholic thread starter macrumors 6502a

pdaholic

4. pdaholic thread starter macrumors 6502a

pdaholic

Seems to work well, but are there any out there that do away with the "slide to unlock" screen? Seems redundant to slide then enter another sliding pattern.

5. SweetDove macrumors regular

I'd like to find one that sikps the slide to unlock as well. I loved the unlock pattern tweak I was using, but I hated having to pattern then slide also.

6. pdaholic thread starter macrumors 6502a

pdaholic

Hey SweetDove,

I've found a somewhat useable workaround that keeps me from using the slide to unlock much:
    -Installed "skiplock." This will let you bypass the slide to unlock screen only if you don't have to enter a passcode. It will stop at the lock screen if you have any new notifications, which I like.
    -I use Android Lock, and set it to turn off if I'm on my home wifi network. Nice thing is if someone steals my phone and is smart enough to boot into safe mode, the native lock screen kicks in.

When I'm at home, I can just press the home button and go straight to the home screen. Note that activator can also do this, but it's flaky.