Any place to purchase vinyl precut stickers?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by strodda, Sep 19, 2010.

1. strodda macrumors regular

Or something similar?

I was wondering if there is a company or site that sells blank precut stickers. So we can design and print our own skins for the back of our phones.

2. RTiii320 macrumors 6502a

RTiii320

Try skinit.com . You can upload your own image to create a skin for the back. So you can design an image on ur computer and load it to their website.. Or if you have a picture you can always scan it and load the image. Hope it helps, I don't know about any blank ones however.

3. fsck-y dingo macrumors 65816

fsck-y dingo

Gelaskin is a good one. I used the low cost shipping option (USPS) and it got to me within five days. If you're outside the US that doesn't help but I thought I'd mention it just in case.

http://www.gelaskins.com/store/skins/phones/iPhone_4

Decalgirl seems like another good one, but they don't offer custom decals. I haven't tried this company yet but they get good reviews. Despite the name there are a few that aren't girly. :)

http://www.decalgirl.com/category.view/Apple-iPhone-4-Skins/1/30/0/0/0/4/1/0

Both of these companies use dry adhesives which can be easily peeled back and re-positioned if needed.

4. Komiksulo macrumors 6502

For the Torontonians on the board, I saw a Gelaskin booth in the Eaton Centre on Toronto last week... they may be able to do custom stuff.

Many print shops can do vinyl cutting and printing. There are apparently a wide variety of vinyls for different uses.

On the other hand, you could get one of these. I know they cut paper... perhaps there's vinyl for them as well.

5. howy macrumors newbie

howy

I bought a few from Amazon in the past, but last time I checked they were not in stock.

6. londoner888 macrumors regular

londoner888

Any other websites out there?
    I'd like to get a manga style one, think that would look pretty cool!