Any point in waiting?

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by Golden Master, Feb 19, 2008.

  1. Golden Master macrumors member

    Jul 7, 2007
    I am planning to buy a 1.8 SSD MBA in April. I'll be travelling a lot after that and I need to get one then if I am to gain the maximum benefit of its principle attribute (portability).

    The reason for waiting until April was to allow time for Apple to address any major Rev A. glitches but as far as I can tell, there don't seem to be any huge problems. Bearing in mind the fact that I will likely miss any SSD price drops anyway, am I as well to get one now? Thanks
  2. riyadc2 macrumors newbie

    Feb 14, 2008
    I highly doubt theres gonna be a hardware update within the next 3 months, might as well get it now :)
  3. lewisozz macrumors member


    Feb 2, 2008
    United Kingdom
    Just get 1 !!!

    Just get one and enjoy it !!!! Apple will not release a new MBA NO.2 in 4 months !!!!!
  4. Golden Master thread starter macrumors member

    Jul 7, 2007
    Yes, I wasn't thinking of Rev B. or anything like that, just hardware stuff like - oops we left some plastic film over the vents...and that sort of thing.

    As long as my assumption that the hardware is basically sound is correct (which is what I want to check) I agree that I might as well get one now.
  5. Cybergypsy macrumors 68040


    May 16, 2006
    Central Florida!

Share This Page