Any "pre-order" (anytime before 6/24) no fullfil yet??

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by maturola, Jul 7, 2010.

1. maturola macrumors 68040

maturola

Still wondering if I am the only soul out there that pre-order (6/15) and still doesn't have a phone.

Just for the sake of the thread I pre-ordered from AT&T store (actually I found out later that it was a Authorized retailer store) on midtown Atlanta GA, 32GB BK.

2. ruler22 macrumors member

ordered on 6/16 and mine is still 'prepared for shipment' currently

3. seatrial macrumors newbie

I ordered a 32GB on 6/15 at AT&T in Decatur GA and I'm still waiting.

I was charged for the phone on 6/16. I know that there were no guarantees on these phones, but I do feel a bit wronged by waiting this long and having paid for the phone. AT&T will not refund the money.

4. maturola thread starter macrumors 68040

maturola

Yeah I checked that post, most people in there order from Apple.com or AT&T online. I was unable to find anyone that pre-order at the "store" and still haven't gotten it.

Yeah, same here, Paid in full and same as you i know it was not guarantee but as you said, I am frustrated that some people ordered it last week and it have already ship.

5. seatrial macrumors newbie

I ordered at an AT&T store and was told by that store that the phone had to be picked up at the store. What a load of ****. I have to pick it up if it ever arrives.

6. maturola thread starter macrumors 68040

maturola

Well, the light at the end of the tunnel is here! I just got a phone call from the store and they have my phone, I will be picking it up later today!... :rolleyes:

7. ilko macrumors member

ilko

FWIW I ordered mine from apple.com on 6/17. The status today changed to "Prepared to ship." It still shows shipment of 7/14 and delivery 7/15-19.