Hi all. Newbie here. After much soulsearching, I decided to buy an iMac G5 so I can keep using my Dreamweaver, Photoshop, current games, educational software, etc. without worrying about Rosetta. However, my iBook G4 is on its last legs and, assuming it will stay alive until March/April, I'm wondering if I should get the new Intel iBook instead of sticking with a PPC one. Since I can do all my graphics/website/movie stuff on my iMac G5, I'll only need the iBook for MS Office, internet, and iTunes, meaning the Intel version might suit me just fine. My only question is will I run into potential problems having two machines on different platforms? I don't really plan on syncing or transferring a lot of data between them, but before I pull the trigger, I want to know what possible limitations (if any) I will face by having this set-up. Any suggestions/advice?