Any reason not to expect another batch of processing / status changes tonight?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by DerfBWH, Apr 23, 2015.

1. DerfBWH macrumors 6502

It seemed as though last night's "e-mail of death" sent a clear message to all of us still with no charges and no status changes to be pessimistic about a 4/24 delivery, however I speculate that if more were to process and ship tonight we could still be good for a 4/24 delivery (or, at least, an early next week one).

Obviously I understand none of us know for sure, but is there any reason NOT to expect more orders to be charged and go into Preparing for Shipment at the usual time of 5:00-6:00PM EST this evening?

2. gwynne macrumors 68000

gwynne

I would imagine they are going to be working 24/7 for now.

3. Kent01 macrumors 6502

As much as I'd love to be strolling around this weekend with my new SG Sport 38mm I doubt that will happen. It's just too damn close.

4. Prolif1k macrumors 6502

Of course it theoretically COULD happen. A watch could get packed up and shipped domestically overnight at 10:00 PM tonight and be out for delivery tomorrow. Nobody really could know at this point though whether that WILL happen or not.

5. brianld macrumors member

brianld

Well, considering that we've seen a trend the last 2 or 3 days of updates hitting shortly after the planes land in Anchorage, I'd say there's a good chance we'll see more. You'd be surprised how efficient UPS is at this stuff. Not ruling out Friday deliveries yet, but likely Monday for a lot of us.

Here are all of the planes en route to Anchorage from Asia right now.

Attached Files:

6. DerfBWH thread starter macrumors 6502

That's pretty promising news, but are we certain that these are all flights being used to transport Apple products?

7. brianld macrumors member

brianld

No, not certain at all. But conceivably much of them are being used for Apple products.

8. DerfBWH thread starter macrumors 6502

CHARGED, ORDER NOW PREPARING FOR SHIPMENT!!

(Sorry for the caps, but I'm excited! Finally!)

Attached Files: