I got a launch day 4S, and then when I was eligible for my upgrade, I picked up a 5 which was last May. Then AT&T pulled their full-24-months-between-upgrades ******** (god why take away the only incentive to keep someone? If I have to wait 24 months for my upgrade, why wouldn't I jump ship?), so I'm stuck with my 5 until next May. Luckily the 24 months between upgrades doesn't really matter, because I am dumping AT&T at the end of the contract anyway because my current apartment in a major metropolitan area that supposedly is covered and is not surrounded by skyscrapers is a dead zone yet I am forced to continue to pay for **** service. So I am out of AT&T next May anyway and was planning on riding out the contract. Fast forward - I shattered my iPhone 5 screen today. Not really interested in dropping $150 to replace the screen at this point. Phone still works fine. So now I have a couple options - 1) Replace the screen, ride out the contract, and dump AT&T a full year from now. 2) Just cut my losses as soon as the iPhone 6 is released, pay the ridiculous ETF which will still be something asinine close to $200, and get back on a launch day cycle with Verizon and get out of AT&T. Thoughts? Neither option is great.