Any recent apple.com orders?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by powerbook911, Dec 3, 2015.

1. powerbook911 macrumors 68040

powerbook911

I ordered a second iPad Pro a few days ago from Apple.com, and it is now preparing for shipment. Since these are taking several days to ship, are they coming from China now, or are they still shipping from USA?

I'm hoping it's coming from China so that it will be UPS or FedEx. My first one at launch came from USA and they used OnTrac, and I just have too many bad experiences with OnTrac.

Thanks for any information on where your recent iPad Pro Apple.com order shipped from? And mine is the 128 Cellular. Thanks!!!

2. brentsg macrumors 68030

My launch day order shipped from China, not sure what was common.

3. dyt1983 macrumors 65816

During the day I can watch OnTrac guys (well, one) be too lazy to walk the last 10 feet and throw the delivery boxes at doors.

(OK, I shouldn't be so judgmental without knowing the facts, maybe he's underpaid or not given enough time by the big evil corporation to actually go the final few feet and put the box down.)

4. 7even macrumors 6502a

I ordered online not long ago and it shipped from China a few days later. Oddly though it was a week 37 unit, whereas I was able to get a week 45 unit in-store at the same time. I wonder what's happening with the backlog there.

5. powerbook911 thread starter macrumors 68040

powerbook911

Well it shipped from China, so that is good news, FedEx!

I should have it early next week.

It is a week 49 unit.

My fingers are crossed I get a unit that is in good working order. Thanks all.