Any recommendation for MFi lightning cable for iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by edenbensal, Dec 11, 2014.

1. edenbensal macrumors regular

Im looking for third party lightning cable to my iPhone and i saw that there is many options.
    Which cable it's worth to buy? Does anybody knows which seller on eBay sell authentic lightning cables?
    Thank

2. m0dem macrumors newbie

It really depends what you want. Do you want something affordable or are you looking for something specific? There are lots of options in terms of length of cable, color, whether it has a braided cord or not, and the material the shell is made of.

You can get a 4ft MFi cable on sale right now from Comma Chargers for $9.99

http://commachargers.com/collection...tified-mfi-lightning-charger-iphone-5-5s-5c-6

If you are buying on eBay make sure you are searching for MFi cables because all the cheap ones ($1-5) are not MFi.

3. Zmanbaseball2 macrumors 68040

Zmanbaseball2

Would you be able to buy from Amazon?

4. edenbensal thread starter macrumors regular

I don't want to buy from amazon because the shipping cost to Israel is too high (15$).
    I prefer to buy from eBay but i cant know for sure if the product is really authentic and MFi even if the seller commit for it. The reason is because the price is too low and most of the sellers if from China.

5. jimbo1mcm macrumors 68000

Anker has some that I have used. They are really high quality. Anker is a great company and they stand behind their products. I have purchased 3 Anker Mifi lightning cables and many batteries. Good luck.

6. Zmanbaseball2 macrumors 68040

Zmanbaseball2

You should search for an mfi cable and contact the seller to send a picture of the box to confirm its authenticity.

7. aawil macrumors 6502a

aawil

I second the Anker's. They feel like their built very well.