Any resellers selling 1.3ghz?

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by sakabaro, Jun 14, 2015.

1. sakabaro macrumors regular

I've just ordered a 1.3ghz to replace my 1.2ghz, and there is like an 1 month wait.

Does any reseller in the U.S. sell the 1.3ghz models?

2. MyopicPaideia macrumors 68000

MyopicPaideia

As far as brick and mortar stores, I don't think so. The 1.3 is an online order upgrade only CTO option. However, online retailers, like MacMall for instance, do have appear to have 1.3 models. Check there to see if they have any in stock in the SSD size and colour you are looking for.

3. MyopicPaideia macrumors 68000

MyopicPaideia

4. sakabaro thread starter macrumors regular

Wahoo didn't know that MacMall has the 1.3/512/silver in stock. (Exactly the one I wanted to order.)

Any experiences with MacMall? Can you return or exchange easily like 15-day no question asked apple has?

5. JoePa2624 macrumors regular

JoePa2624

What happened to your 1.2?

6. cmjars macrumors 6502

I am typing on my rMB 1.3 from Macmall now couldn't be happier :) Not sure about there exchange policy ask them. They were very helpful and got my rMB to me in 24hrs.

7. cheekyjeremy macrumors regular

I ordered from MacConnection, they had most models in stock, and offered expedited shipping etc. From reading about them on this very forum, to ordering, to delivery was less than 2 days. Was happy all round. I ordered three of them, 1.3 in gold, in silver and in space grey. They even called me 3 days later to make sure I was happy.

8. sakabaro thread starter macrumors regular

Loving it actually! Was going to try it out for a few days then return it but finally really like working on it. The 1.2 vs 1.3ghz isn't a whole lot of difference (~ 9%?) but apparently the battery last longer, so why not.

9. sakabaro thread starter macrumors regular

Arg, actually wanted the 1.3/512/space gray not 1.3/512/silver, seems to be out of stock.