Any reviews on the 13" macbook pro: 2.9 GHz?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Cvadh387, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Cvadh387 macrumors member

So far I've seen many threads about the rMBPs but none really on the non retina models.

For those of you who chose (and have already received) the 2.9 GHz model, how do you like it?

I don't think I have read any reviews about this higher end 13" inch model, but it's the one I'm planning to get. I was just wondering what you guys thought of it? I am planning on ordering it tonight :)

Sorry if there is a thread like this already, I wasn't able to find one. But if there is, please link me to the current thread and delete this one. Thanks!

2. HighTopFade macrumors regular

HighTopFade

For the money, I can't imagine anyone being disappointed. I'm totally diggin it. The stock hard drive performed pretty well. But I'm a fan of the Momentus XT and had to upgrade.

3. glitternarwhal macrumors member

glitternarwhal

I'll be ordering this for myself in about a month or so. I've never owned a MacBook pro (own an iPhone, though) and I'm really excited for my new laptop. This will actually be my first huge splurge on myself. I've been waiting months to finally get one. :)

4. Geo411m macrumors regular

It's a great laptop. I added the samsung 830 SSD and it really makes it FAST.

5. koko76 macrumors member

Ordered one about an hour after the keynote, with a 256SSD. Got here a day early yesterday. Totally loving it. Still have to really wring it out, but everything looks good so far.