Any rumors about next iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Habakuk, Oct 3, 2008.

1. Habakuk macrumors 6502a

In two weeks I have enough bonus points to get a 16GB for Euro 220 (plus Euro 14 for 3GB data traffic/month) at Orange/Austria. Should I buy it or wait for the next generation?

I am struggeling for hours now to get some info on this. Anyone? When will the next iPhone ship and what additional features will it have? Thanks in advance for any hint.

2. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

There will be no new iPhone hardware other than a storage bump for an entire year. Buy now.

3. maxxscholten macrumors regular

A look at the MacRumors Buyer's Guide shows that the iPhone is approximately in 'mid-cycle' so we might not see anything new for a while.

Hope that helps!

4. aluren macrumors 65816

don't buy it. wait 9 more months until further announcements.

5. vrflyer macrumors 6502

vrflyer

Rumor is that it will .....................

......................... look like an iPhone. :p

6. Habakuk thread starter macrumors 6502a

Yes. Thanks again to you and the others. I knew the existence of the handy site but I thought it would be "only for Apple Products, computers, notebooks" -- obviously I will need some time to realize that a phone can be indeed an Apple Product ;-)

There are some (younger) co-workers in the place where I am earning my money (huge tv broadcaster) who are deeply engaged in manipulating their iPhones (not for phone calls only) since several weeks or months.

It's fascinating but the speaker is not very loud. I catched one guy sleeping tranquillo while the iPhone's efforts to vibrate and play an alarm sound at max volume on the table beside the couch failed.

Anyhow I think I'll get one.