any rumors as to when the next refresh is for the macbook pro?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by bbplayer5, Oct 12, 2007.

1. bbplayer5 macrumors 68030

2. Eidorian macrumors Penryn

Eidorian

Nothing more then Fall updates from past years.

3. bbplayer5 thread starter macrumors 68030

So is there a fall refresh on the way? I heard possibly when leopard comes out?

4. cervaro macrumors regular

Thought January 2008 was considered the most likely date for any changes, with summer 2008 the date for any major upgrades. Far too slow if you ask me. :(

5. jockmock macrumors regular

speed bumbs in october/november seems very likely, and then a redesign either at Macworld or the summer. I guess macbook pro on Macworld and macbook coming later

6. speakerwizard macrumors 68000

speakerwizard

i cant see anything until next year, january maybe

7. cptpower macrumors regular

cptpower

Sure; there are plenty of rumours regarding that on this site. Some people say it'll happen this month when Leopard is released. Some say November prior to the Christmas purchase rush. Some say January and it'll include the Penryn processor.

Needless to say, you'll get any of these answers, and maybe more, by looking through this site. In the end though, it comes down to if you want one right now, you might as well get it right now. If you can wait, might as well wait it out a month or two and see what happens. If you are always waiting for the next best thing to come out though, then you'll be stuck waiting for quite some time, since there is always something new just around the corner. Gotta love this industry for being so fast-moving, eh?