Any rumors yet on iPhone 4G?

Villarous

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 25, 2009
Im just wondering if you guys have heard any rumors on iPhone 4G.
Like any release date/month? Cause im thinking about buying a 3GS but i wonder if i should wait for the next generation or not since we're in the half or even more of 3GSs cycle already.

Roy Hobbs

macrumors 68000
Apr 29, 2005
Like any release date/month? Cause im thinking about buying a 3GS but i wonder if i should wait for the next generation or not since we're in the half or even more of 3GSs cycle already.
June or July.....just look at the past 3 releases

Michael CM1

macrumors 603
Feb 4, 2008
Rumors aplenty. Solid information, not so much.

But don't count on a 4G iPhone. There is no good reason for Apple to include a 4G radio because there aren't going to be any 4G spots. AT&T will have "field trials" of 4G next year and then begin a rollout in 2011.

bakarisagna3

macrumors newbie
Dec 7, 2009
Get the 3gs. The next iphone will be a minimal upgrade, just as in the past.

greygray

macrumors 68000
Oct 22, 2009
Seeing you're a newbie, I'll answer your question without sarcasm. It's up to you as your own buying decision. Buy now, upgrade later.

army91c

macrumors 6502a
Mar 9, 2009
There is tons of info out there.... you just have to know where to look. I would start with Mr. Jobs pants but that's just me.

Knolly

macrumors 6502a
Jul 22, 2007
Yep. There will absolutely be one.

You heard it here first.

-aggie-

macrumors P6
Jun 19, 2009
Where bunnies are welcome.
Any rumors on when we'll see the next thread asking whether there any rumors about the 4G?

OP, no one has heard anything about the 4G or whatever it gets called. You can either wait until the June timeframe or get the 3GS now. It's pretty much up to you.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.