Any screen protectors compatible with Incase Slider for iPhone 4?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by bpunc, Aug 19, 2010.

1. bpunc macrumors newbie

Just got one but it bubbled my Power Support. Love the case but need a compatible screen protector...any recommendations?

2. sixxmum macrumors 6502a

sixxmum

It seems like there is a good deal of inconsistency regarding whether it works with the PS protectors. Some people seem to do well and others not. I've got a set of PS that I'm planning to put on tonight and a slider on the way, so I guess I'll see!

3. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

I agree. Some are saying no bubbles, some are some maybe a bubble, and others are saying alot of bubbles. The case is definitely a tight fit regardless of how you put your shield on.

4. bpunc thread starter macrumors newbie

I had both PS front and back...it was so tight, I couldn't get the case off! I ended up trimming the edges of the screen protector...looks like crap!...hope there's a better solution...

5. nabechu macrumors 6502

I got my PS front and back done at the store and no bubbling on my slider or snap

6. maverick86 macrumors 6502a

I went through an SGP Oleophobic, SGP Ultra Fine, and a non-branded throw-in from another case and all of them bubbled badly even though the installs were spot on. As of today I still haven't found one that works and doubt I will so I'm working with a Waterfield Suede Jacket to protect the screen/phone