Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

buddy39914

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 18, 2008
I know that there has probably been a thousand posts about this, but is there a simple alternative to Winclone for Lion. By simple I mean, that it just creates the Backup as an Image with one click, and then just restores it with one-click.

Thank you.

dalstott

macrumors member
Mar 8, 2008
NC
I know that there has probably been a thousand posts about this, but is there a simple alternative to Winclone for Lion. By simple I mean, that it just creates the Backup as an Image with one click, and then just restores it with one-click.

Thank you.

CopyCatX 5.0

CasperTM 6

Paragon Hard Drive Suite 2011

ScuseMe

macrumors newbie
Sep 9, 2009

Thank you.

Winclone's been changed to work with Lion. Make sure you get version 2.3.1

dalstott

macrumors member
Mar 8, 2008
NC
Winclone's been changed to work with Lion. Make sure you get version 2.3.1

It has been reported to work with 10.7 but when I tried to update a Windows Winclone after upgrading to Lion it did not work. Try it as it shouldn't affect the original BootCamp install.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.