any sliders work with screen protectors?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by DashSatan, Jun 24, 2011.

1. DashSatan macrumors 6502

title says it all really. i love my incase slider but it doesnt work well with the steinheil ultra optics screen protector (which if you don't mind the slight squeak i highly recommend) i've honestly thought about buying a couple verizon screen protectors because of how they are cut, they work with the incase slider. but anyone know of any slider cases out there that don't bubble up the screen protectors?

2. kicko macrumors 65816

Not from my experience, but sometimes you can get really lucky. I would just get the snap on case instead or think about a material like TPU.

3. DashSatan thread starter macrumors 6502

yeah right now i'm using incipio ngp, semi tpu, and i like it but it adds just the slightest bulk to the phone. nothing feels good in the hand as the incase slider really, in my opinion. it could be the matte finish.

4. hamsup1o macrumors member

casecrown gliders work with screen protectors

5. DashSatan thread starter macrumors 6502

really? cause i've heard otherwise, have you used them?

6. los318 macrumors 6502

los318

From experience, they work just fine. I'm using one now.

7. soccer2820 macrumors newbie

A couple that I know of ...

Proof Case Duo - the way the case sits on the metal band instead of the class minimizes interference with screen protectors
    http://proofcases.com/?page_id=20#ecwid:category=785375&mode=product&product=3314388

Element Case Formula 4 - there case but it does not touch the front glass at all
    http://www.elementcase.com/Formula-4-Black-w-Carbon-Back-p/api4-1310-kf00.htm

8. DashSatan thread starter macrumors 6502

2 ?'s on the proof case. What's the material? Is it tpu or plastic matte like incase? And how thick is it? The slider is thin, one thug I love about it. How is the proof case in comparison?

9. andyx3x macrumors 65816

The Otterbox Reflex case works with my SGP/Steinheil screen protectors.

10. truciet macrumors 6502

some ifrog cases work but it's hit and miss...

probably better off getting the verizon screen protectors?