Any small ladies with 44 mm?? Pics?

ssledoux

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 16, 2006
Down south
Just curious if there are any small ladies out there wearing 44 mm? Do you feel like it looks too big on your arm?

I have the 40, and almost hate to change because of my bands, but my niece just got a 44 mm, and I REALLY like it, but am worried about it on a daily basis; whether I’d think it was just too big.

If you’re small and wearing a 44, do you like it? Would you post a pic of it on your wrist?

MisterSavage

macrumors 68000
Nov 10, 2018
Bought one for my mom. She likes it and has small wrists (no pic). I let her wear mine for a few hours to see if she would be ok with it.

Akrapovic

macrumors 6502a
Aug 29, 2018
Scotland
Woman at work here has a Garmin that’s pretty damn big. She has tiny wrists. Still looks fine IMO. If you have any sort of fitness stuff (which she does), then it looks completely normal.

ssledoux

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 16, 2006
Down south
I’m seriously considering going from 40 to 44, but I was reading through a thread from the fall, and at least one woman said the sport band wouldn’t go small enough to fit her wrist.

Now I’m a bit scared to order one.

BK22

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2019
rt4ucWSVT7uh7WGDOmOzrA_thumb_d3d7.jpg

I LOVE my 44. This is the AW5. My wrists are 144mm/5.5" and I am 6 feet tall/female. I tried them both on in the stores and found that the larger one is just a little easier for me to see and operate. I feel like this was the best decision for me and am very happy with my choice. My struggle is actually to find a metal watchband like a Milanese that will be small enough for my wrists.

Reactions: MareLuce

BK22

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2019
I’m seriously considering going from 40 to 44, but I was reading through a thread from the fall, and at least one woman said the sport band wouldn’t go small enough to fit her wrist.

Now I’m a bit scared to order one.
I was scared about this too, but with my 144mm wrist, I use the silicone sport band from Apple and have one more hole I could tighten it if needed. The bands come with two options for length in every box. There is a S/M and a M/L and in this picture, you can see I chose the S/M option. I don't think Apple does a good job explaining that they actually provide you with both sizes in the box and was scared by posts saying that you automatically get a longer band with the bigger watch. This worked out fine. I also ordered a smaller Silicone band on Amazon just in case but so far haven't needed it.

3I%VW4fzRHaG0eNzkyHKpg_thumb_d3ce.jpg

tl01

macrumors 68020
Jun 20, 2010
I’m not a small lady since I’m almost 5’11” but I think my wrists are small for my height. This is the 44 with the small band. I normally wear it on the opposite wrist but I hurt my thumb and am having surgery this week so the other wrist is wrapped up.

Attachments

Reactions: BK22