Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

WuMyster

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 12, 2010
Just wondering if anyone has done anything to their antennas? Imagine it looking good as black.

Chad-VI

macrumors 6502
Mar 31, 2014
I got a transparent case that covers the antennas with a bronze line, bronze looks really good with the gold one. (In the pic it looks brown, because of the lighting, and I am using my iPad Air's camera).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    557.4 KB · Views: 2,520

archrider

macrumors 6502a
Feb 10, 2008
I'm sure a Sharpie would cover the lines but if you made a mistake or changed your mind, forget it, it's permanent and your phone is a mess. Then again you were probably joking and I'm dumb for falling for it.

meistervu

macrumors 65816
Jul 24, 2008
I'm sure a Sharpie would cover the lines but if you made a mistake or changed your mind, forget it, it's permanent and your phone is a mess. Then again you were probably joking and I'm dumb for falling for it.

No, I am just brainstorming. I am not sure Sharpie would work on the plastic band. If the color is close enough to the phone, then perhaps you can make a mistake and it won't matter.

I have removed Sharpie from solid surface before. I am not sure about the plastic band but I am sure it can easily be removed from anodized aluminum.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.