Any stores selling same-day Vega MBPs?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Sun Salute, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Sun Salute macrumors newbie

I'm currently in San Francisco, looked up the Vega models, and it seems there is a week-long wait for them at all the stores within 10 miles of me. Is this just here or do none of the stores offer you same-day Vega purchases?

2. rex450se macrumors regular

The stores in Kansas City have the i9/32Gb/Vega 20/1TB option in stock.

3. SDColorado Contributor

SDColorado

Every store within about 500 miles of Denver seems to have the i9/32/1TB/V20 in stock

4. Clix Pix macrumors demi-goddess

Clix Pix

8 miles from the Apple Store at Tysons (VA)
    Oh, wow, I am SO happy I stumbled upon this thread, because I immediately checked and found that, yes, many Apple stores in my immediate (Washington, DC area suburbs) area have the exact configuration I had been finally coming to the conclusion will be best for my needs (and wants)! For the last little while I had been wrestling with various configurations and trying to make up my mind about which would be best, and still kept coming back to this particular combination of everything. Then I had thought I'd need to order online from the Apple store and wait for shipment to the store, which would be a bit problematic in terms of timing since more than likely I will be out of town again at right about the time the delivery would be expected. Now I don't have to worry, and it looks to me as though one day this coming week I can just stroll into my local Apple store and come home with the desired configuration in hand! :)

5. FrostyF macrumors regular

Seems like they're only keeping i9/32GB/V20/1TB in stock.

6. fate0311 macrumors 6502a

Honestly think that's the goat combo anyway.

7. FrostyF macrumors regular

It makes sense for their target user for sure. Based on my needs I went for a different V20 config and decided to save $850 after tax.

8. likegadgets macrumors 6502

Picked up a i9/32GB/1Tb/V20 in Los Angeles today. Just walked in and it was in stock

9. Clix Pix macrumors demi-goddess

Clix Pix

8 miles from the Apple Store at Tysons (VA)
    That's the configuration that I have finally decided on....