any suggestions on my worktable?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by kevinli123, Jul 10, 2010.

1. kevinli123 macrumors newbie

Hi guys! I'm 14 and Im designing my desk. I've included a picture of what it looks like currently. (its a bad quality, cause i only have my phone on me)

[​IMG]

(macbook pro related) macbook pro is 15" i7 8gb ram

Any suggestions on how to improve my desk structure, content, organization? Also, what lamp should i buy?

included: Altec Lansing speakers, macbook pro, phone, oregon scientific clock, mighty mouse, illuminated logitech keyboard, desk, realspace quantum mesh chair

Thanks guys!

2. djasterix macrumors 6502a

djasterix

Get a MBP stand, so you'll have more work space on your left

3. ouimetnick macrumors 68020

ouimetnick

I'm just wondering why does a 14 year old have a MacBook Pro 15" with a
    Core i7 and 8GB RAM?

4. mk1ap macrumors member

Don't you know Facebook is a resource hog.:p

5. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

When I was fourteen I had a new Gigabit Ethernet Powerbook G4 with a gig of RAM. Still have it running as a workbench computer. Awesome laptop. But unless s/he paid for that with his/her own money, I'm not happy with it.

6. Hisdem macrumors 6502a

Hisdem

We just figure that if we're going to buy something let's buy it the best we can. At least that's what I do. I opted for the 13" though because I wanted more mobility and battery life. I do some PS work on images for hobby, and am starting an AutoCAD course for designing. Although I do think 8GB RAM is a little overkill!

Regarding the topic, I think the best you can do is get a stand as stated above. Will give you plenty of space to work in considering the size of the desk.