Any suggestions on places to order Ipad Accessories?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by JayMysterio, May 19, 2010.

1. JayMysterio macrumors 6502

JayMysterio

Hi. Have been ordering from MyGearStore, but due to some screwups I find myself having to look elsewhere to get IPad stuff online. I am not bad mouthing MyGearStore, it's just that with the heavy demand for all things IPad they just can't keep up with demand it seems, even with updating their site. I still recommend them for anything else Mac not in demand.

I'm currently looking for a one or two more things for the IPad, and would like to get them from one place to save on S&H. Ordering from specific sites for cases, screens, etc, gets expensive with the shipping. So wondering where you guys choose to regularly order from, because you trust them.

Thanks.

Side note: One of the two orders I placed, MGS has already closed the order and money should be returned shortly. Like I said, they are a good place to order things Mac, just not right now for IPad stuff I feel.

2. twiggy0 macrumors 6502

3. Coug-it macrumors newbie

I've dealt with Small Dog Electronics quite a few times and have been happy
    with their service. Standard shipping is only $4.99 now too for items under 100
    lbs.

http://www.smalldog.com

If you get on their mailing list they have some really good specials some times
    (50% off or more). Just picked up a Booq Taipan Slim XS Shoulder Bag for
    $29.

4. takeshi74 macrumors 601

I rarely use a single source for everything and that includes iPad accessories. There are plenty of good vendors out there. Just do your due diligence.