Any suggestions

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by samwapp, Jul 18, 2009.

1. samwapp macrumors newbie

I have one dollar to buy a game in the app store. However I don't know which one too buy because there are SO MANY. Does anyone have any good suggestions?

2. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

I wouldn't buy any. There are plenty of good free ones.

3. Gokunama macrumors 6502a

Gokunama

Stoneloops Of Jurassica has been the best ¥115 game I've picked up, the other decent one I have is Word Warp.

4. labman macrumors 604

labman

I agree

get some free ones or even light versions I love getting the light versions 1st then if I like it then I buy the full version.

Downhill Bowling seems to be my fav right now
    and Airport Mania both have lite versions I think but there are tons of free and lite versions out there.

5. iTech Dev Sys. macrumors member

Check out our game iRaft Wars.
    You can find it on the TOP PAID APPS under adventure Games. Check it out: http://tinyurl.com/nevd4s.
    I hope you like it.:)
    You can get the lite version first to check the game before you buy it.

6. ImNoSuperMan macrumors 65816

ImNoSuperMan

Yup. Wayyy too many apps available for 99cents in Appstore. A lot of them are pretty damn good. It would help if you could specify which kind of game you`d like to try. Geo Defence is pretty good for 99cents. Also Stoneloops is OK. Annies wild shots is pretty entertaining too along with wild west guns. You missed toki tori which was on sale until a few days ago. Taxiball is currently on sale for 99cents too. Too many good 99cents games there to pick a single one.