Any Teachers out there?

Discussion in 'macOS' started by The JTizzle, Jun 13, 2011.

1. The JTizzle macrumors 6502

The JTizzle

I'm going to be upgrading our school to Lion this summer and with the removal of Rosetta we wont be able to use Easy Grade Pro anymore. Any one know of a solid grade book app that will work on intel? And we are not looking to go web based, just app based.

2. DustinT macrumors 68000

DustinT

3. The JTizzle thread starter macrumors 6502

The JTizzle

I doubt it. They haven't done an update in years and just try to get you sucked into subscribing to their web app.

4. DeMiLu macrumors newbie

The much-anticipated version 4.1, which has been "3-4 weeks" away for 3-4 months now, is supposed to be a Universal app. I'm afraid Orbis is going to lose some Mac customers if the new version doesn't arrive soon. In the meantime, I'll be using the grading feature in Moodle, even though it's a little complicated to set up and doesn't have all the nice features.

5. moonislune macrumors regular

Yikes...

I love EasyGrade Pro and have been using it for years. If they don't update soon, I may have to create a Numbers or Excel spreadsheet and go back to the older way of emailing grades and averages using a mail merge feature. Thanks to the original poster for mentioning this.