Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

qtrim

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 7, 2011
I'm one of the folks who loved the iPad Air 2 smart cover design, but didn't like the 9.7" Pro smart cover that laps over.

I've searched on eBay and Amazon for someone selling just the smart cover, not a whole case, but can't find any. Does anyone else know of a third party seller selling one?

lyngo

macrumors 6502a
Sep 10, 2007
I'm one of the folks who loved the iPad Air 2 smart cover design, but didn't like the 9.7" Pro smart cover that laps over.

I've searched on eBay and Amazon for someone selling just the smart cover, not a whole case, but can't find any. Does anyone else know of a third party seller selling one?

Count me as one of those folks, too.

Reactions: qtrim

Mikorka

macrumors newbie
Jan 8, 2017
Hungary
I'm looking for Smart cover for Ipad Pro 9,7, but the original one is too expensive.
Any alternative?
Thanks

qtrim

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 7, 2011
I would try this really cool website called Amazon.com. Not sure if you've heard of it but they have lots of **** on there, including iPad cases. There is also this store called Best Buy, you may have never heard of it. They have iPads as well as third party cases. Good luck.

Neither Amazon nor Best Buy have a 3rd party Smart Cover only. They have tons of cases, but if you're looking for just the Smart Cover, they only have the Apple branded one, and it slops over the edge.

Reactions: lyngo

Mikorka

macrumors newbie
Jan 8, 2017
Hungary
I would try this really cool website called Amazon.com. Not sure if you've heard of it but they have lots of **** on there, including iPad cases. There is also this store called Best Buy, you may have never heard of it. They have iPads as well as third party cases. Good luck.

The Case And The cover are not the same, you may have never hard of it:)

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.