All iPads Any Tips Getting a new iPad Mini 4

Discussion in 'iPad' started by TheRealAlex, Sep 7, 2015.

1. TheRealAlex macrumors 65816

Any ideas would be good. I currently have a sealed not yet opened Samsung Tab S2

I am considering exchanging it for an iPad Mini 4 when it launches in 2 days im guessing.

Or should I get a iPad Air 2, my only worry is of course Force Touch. Its very possible they are adding Force Touch to the iPad Air Pro and or iPhone 6S, but not too sure an such a big feature update to the iPad Mini Line. And the fact that there are no discounts at retailers, to the iPad Air 2 make me think they are leaving it alone.

2. ron7624 Contributor

ron7624

The iPad Mini line has historically been released at a different event so as not to take away from the iPhone launch. Although I dont remember the exact specifics, I do know that I have always received my newly released iPad at Thanksgiving, which is the 3rd or 4th week of November, meaning the announcement was made at the end of October.
    Do not expect to be able to order one in September, much less put your hands on one.
    personally, I am chomping at the bits to order an iPad mini 4. I sincerely hope they decided to upgrade that line this year. No one knows about force touch yet, its all rumors till it gets announced by Apple at the iPad event.
    Ron7624