Any to do app better than "dobot todos" out there??

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by fuzion11, Mar 5, 2011.

1. fuzion11 macrumors 65816

fuzion11

Hey everyone,

I'm using a to do app called "Dobot Todos". It was free in the app store. I installed this when it first came out in 2008.

The app itself hasn't been updated in years and is missing major features such as badge notification and multitasking. On top of that the UI just looks and feels old, considering what else is out there.

What I do like about the app is its simplicity. It doesn't have a 100 screens to go through, doesn't have 4 or 5 different colored badges and such.

Is there anything out there that could provide a very simple UI, with screen badges when an item is due, with multitasking too??

I'd love to hear some suggestions and please keep in mind a simple UI.

Thank in advance!!

2. fuzion11 thread starter macrumors 65816

fuzion11

Never mind, I ended up going with "Todo" it's $4.99 in the app store. It's a very well put together app. It's easy on the eyes, has a advanced UI...but simple at the same time. It offers multitasking and spring board badges.

That being said, I'm not too crazy about the lists it forces you to have on the main screen like "focus, inbox, starred, all" but I guess I'll get used to it. I would much rather prefer only the folders I chose, such as personal and business, that's it. I'm sure the majority of users probably find those folders useful though.

All in all, it's a great app for the amount of time I've used it.