Any todo app with reminder & Snooze option

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by lankox, Jul 2, 2010.

1. lankox macrumors regular

I'm looking for a task/todo application that will give an alarm reminder and then allow the user to snooze. Any ideas? Thanks!

2. Fedorov macrumors 6502

I spotted an article today about an app called Notifyme, was planning on checking it out myself actually.

3. jackool macrumors newbie

4. alamein macrumors member

I'm looking for the same thing... but it appears to be hopeless, even the Appigo one states the following

Now I'm sorry Apple, but I think starting with the first model of blackberry you had the included App called "tasks". Once you get a notification, if you're too busy to reschedule it and change it, you just hit "snooze" and it appears in 15 minutes.

Why Apple hasn't implemented that is beyond me.

It appears that may be, just may be 2do one has it. So I'm going to download it now and let you know...

5. alamein macrumors member

2do does have that option, but not sure for how long it snoozes. Guess Appigo support is a bit behind on this one

6. johnadams macrumors newbie

Hi, I am using "Touch Notes" to accomplish most of my task on a daily basis. I could easily take audio notes whenever I have come up with an idea. I would just record it and listen the audio notes when i get time. This certainly helps.

You can also take notes in three different modes, Finger notes, Keyboard notes and audio notes. For more Info: Touch Notes..

7. Gokunama macrumors 6502a

Gokunama

[app]Due[/app] autosnoozes, which means it'll keep beeping at you every minute or every hour till you open up the app and either postpone it 10 minutes, an hour, or a day, or check it off as done. It's a very basic todo app, so it wouldn't be recommended for more serious GTDers.