Any Topaz Users? Post Pics Here

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by iTiki, May 25, 2009.

1. iTiki macrumors 6502

Thought it would be fun to start a "Topaz User's Thread". This is one of my first, shot last weekend at Laguna-Seca. Opinions?
    [​IMG]

2. iTiki thread starter macrumors 6502

I'm still hoping to see other's work using Topaz...

Here is a recent shot from Pacific Grove, Ca.
    [​IMG]

3. onomatopoeia macrumors 6502

onomatopoeia

It's just a plug-in suite, right? Hopefully it does more than just what you've demonstrated.

4. iTiki thread starter macrumors 6502

Interesting comment since you have no idea what the original images looked like before any PP work was done. If you don't care for the images, I have no problem with that. However, I would love to see a few examples of your work so I could better understand your standards. If you have a sincere interest in seeing the capabilities of what the program can do in the hands of someone with an in depth knowledge of its' use, go to www.topazlabs.com.

5. onomatopoeia macrumors 6502

onomatopoeia

I have a pretty good idea what the images looked like before they were manipulated.
    I wasn't making a commentary on the quality of your work so calm down. I was under the impression Topaz was a full suite of plug-ins that did more than what is demonstrated by your examples. If that somehow hurts your feelings that's your problem.