Any UK launch Parties?

Discussion in 'macOS' started by CavemanUK, Oct 24, 2007.

1. CavemanUK macrumors 6502

CavemanUK

Anyone know if any of the UK Apple Stores are holding some kind of event/freebie giveaway etc?

2. sweetice2007 macrumors 6502

all stores are doing it they closing from 4-6 and repoening for launch free tshirts for the first 500 guests

3. zign macrumors 6502

zign

http://www.squaregroup.co.uk/

"On the night we will be running a very special promotion, dropping the price from £85 for a single user license to £75. What's more, anyone who buys a copy has the option of purchasing a 320GB USB 2.0 Western Digital hard drive for only £40 (half price) - The perfect way to take advantage of Time Machine."

4. sweetice2007 macrumors 6502

grr cant believe im working that night .... the shop is upstairs and i can see it from outside of my shop :-(!!!! hope they dont have too many exclusiveS!!! i already have a external drive so im not overly fussed bout that jus want a tshirt lol:apple:

5. zign macrumors 6502

zign

I am thinking of getting the drive and use it for time machine purely. I am sure it will prove to be useful at some point in the future.

I am near Liverpool street and finish work at 5.30, so I should be there at around 6pm.