Any UK launch Parties?

zign

macrumors 6502
Apr 9, 2006
London
http://www.squaregroup.co.uk/

"On the night we will be running a very special promotion, dropping the price from £85 for a single user license to £75. What's more, anyone who buys a copy has the option of purchasing a 320GB USB 2.0 Western Digital hard drive for only £40 (half price) - The perfect way to take advantage of Time Machine."

Comment

sweetice2007

macrumors 6502
Sep 21, 2007
grr cant believe im working that night .... the shop is upstairs and i can see it from outside of my shop :-(!!!! hope they dont have too many exclusiveS!!! i already have a external drive so im not overly fussed bout that jus want a tshirt lol:apple:

Comment

zign

macrumors 6502
Apr 9, 2006
London
grr cant believe im working that night .... the shop is upstairs and i can see it from outside of my shop :-(!!!! hope they dont have too many exclusiveS!!! i already have a external drive so im not overly fussed bout that jus want a tshirt lol:apple:
I am thinking of getting the drive and use it for time machine purely. I am sure it will prove to be useful at some point in the future.

I am near Liverpool street and finish work at 5.30, so I should be there at around 6pm.

Comment