Any Update On The Belkin Grip Edge?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by granny shifter, Jul 16, 2010.

1. granny shifter macrumors member

2. evol216 macrumors newbie

I was wondering about this case too. Its the nicest ive seen on the internet so far. Last time i checked Belkins website, it was no longer listed. I hope they havent cancelled it.

3. granny shifter thread starter macrumors member

4. sockatume macrumors member

5. patrick92260 macrumors member

That's strange because I bought this case today and it doesn't look anything like that one on the web site... I do think the one on Belkin's site does look a lot better though.

Attached Files:

6. Bisz macrumors regular

Yah... I was excited to see the render but the real thing just don't look that good. Too bad, this could have been a great case but I don't think its going to end up that way.

7. granny shifter thread starter macrumors member

Patrick, where did you get yours? I'm disappointed that the case does not look like the rendered images. I had high expectations for it.

8. patrick92260 macrumors member

I got it at an att store today, I think they had just gotten them in. The one thing that is nice about this case however is that the camera hole is huge so there is no issues with the flash being blocked.

9. granny shifter thread starter macrumors member

Is yours the black pearl? I was hoping that the leather backing would extend all the way to the top of the case like the rendered pictures.

10. patrick92260 macrumors member

I'm not sure, they only had this one color at the store and there is no color or anything listed on the packaging. It's just black leather material with brown stitching around it.

11. sockatume macrumors member

So, it's a silicone sleeve with a bit of padded leather stuck on the bottom half? What a mess. I figure getting the cut-outs to work would be a challenge but they should've just shelved it instead of compromising it like that.

12. asleep macrumors 68040

asleep

A total letdown.

13. oscarzeta macrumors newbie

They likely changed it from the original photo so that it wouldn't interfere with the flash, correct?