Any updates for Mac Pro 9th September?

Discussion in 'Mac Pro' started by JoeRodwell, Aug 27, 2008.

  1. JoeRodwell macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2008
    #1
    I know its unlikely due to probably holding out for the new intel processors next year for a major update, but could you see an update coming in September?

    I know I'd like to see a Blu-ray addition but think that may be wishful thinking, other than that I cannot think of what could be in store, apart from maybe a price drop.

    I think I may be too late to change now anyway as my new Mac Pro should be arriving any time soon, but am now wondering if its worth holding the order for a couple of weeks.

    Thoughts?
     
  2. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

    Tallest Skil

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2006
    Location:
    1 Geostationary Tower Plaza
    #2
    What would they update to? Apple has never done a tower update without a processor change. Apple has also never done a mid-line price drop on any computer. Buy now or buy in January when they're updated.

    And no Blu-ray.
     

Share This Page