Any US T-Mobile customers here have a RAZR2 v8 or RIZR?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by swiftaw, Jan 27, 2008.

1. swiftaw macrumors 603

swiftaw

I am a US t-mobile customer and it's about time that I upgraded my phone from my 2 year old RAZR.

I am thinking of getting the RAZR2 v8 but I have a couple of questions. (I live miles and miles from a t-mobile store so I can't just go in and look).

Firstly, how do you like the RAZR v8?

Secondly, are the two soft keys customizable? On my RAZR I can change the functionality of these two keys.

Thirdly, if they are customizable, what can you customize them to? On my RAZR, I have the customized to "myEmail" and "Camera"

Thanks

New Question: If there are any US t-mobile customers out there with the RIZR, could you go to Settings->Customize->Home Screen->Home Keys select a key, and look at the list of possible options to see if "My E-Mail" appears on the list. Thanks

2. eric55lv Guest

eric55lv

I have T-Moblie and just got the RAZR 2.The Razr 2 is ok but not the best phone ever(The iPhone is).Second I dont know that the soft keys are cusomizable.

3. swiftaw thread starter macrumors 603

swiftaw

Would you mind having a look through the menus to see if the Personalize Menu allows you to change the function of the soft keys?

Thanks

4. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

I bought an unlocked/unbranded RAZR2 and ended up shipping it back and returning it later that day. There is absolutely no Mac support whatsoever. None for iSync. None for even adding music to it. I had to use VMWare to load some MP3s on it.