Any use Tune Ranger

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by DeuceDeuce, Apr 20, 2008.

1. DeuceDeuce macrumors 6502a

DeuceDeuce

2. brand macrumors 601

brand

3. DeuceDeuce thread starter macrumors 6502a

DeuceDeuce

I did do that, nothing came back.

4. Kitrik macrumors member

It is absolutely horrible. Do not waste your money. You are better off spending the time micro-managing your libraries yourself - trust me! If you look at MacUpdate.com you will see that I'm not alone in this opinion either...

5. DeuceDeuce thread starter macrumors 6502a

DeuceDeuce

Thanks man, much appreciated!

6. SpeedE55 macrumors newbie

SpeedE55

Sorry to bump a dead thread, but does anyone have a suggestion for "good" program that does what they claim tune ranger does?:confused:

7. samautz macrumors newbie

Just got TuneRanger

I just got this application with the hopes of getting my home computer, work computer and laptop all on the same page. Instead I got days of frustration. Crashes on every computer and it did not perform a single task it boasts. Could not link orphaned songs, could not help with duplicates and made duplicates on the laptop. I have requested a refund and will move on to something else that might actually work. Maybe the size of the library has something to do with it. Mine is big. But this application performed very poorly and their technical support finally suggested I request a refund as the crash logs were all over the place and they were unable to do anything to resolve a single issue. Back to the drawing board.:(