Any vapers here??

Mord

macrumors G4
Aug 24, 2003
UK
I'm not, though a number of my friends are and I've grown to really like how the hardcore smokers of my friend group have all one by one switched to them, leaving no one smoking regular cigarettes left.

I absolutely despise the smell of tobacco, so this is brilliant for me :D

mrskullfreak

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 25, 2012
michigan north detroit
I'm not, though a number of my friends are and I've grown to really like how the hardcore smokers of my friend group have all one by one switched to them, leaving no one smoking regular cigarettes left.

I absolutely despise the smell of tobacco, so this is brilliant for me :D
Cool, its been over 2 years sense I had a reg cig....

leekohler

macrumors G5
Dec 22, 2004
Chicago, Illinois
Yes, I used them to quit smoking a 1.5 years ago. I barely used them now. Have no desire to smoke cigarettes anymore. They are brilliant inventions.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
They are indeed great inventions. I've tried them but so rarely that I can't consider myself a heavy user or even a mild user. I will say when the drinks are flowing and I want one, if I pick anything up now it would be an ecig.

mrskullfreak

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 25, 2012
michigan north detroit
They are indeed great inventions. I've tried them but so rarely that I can't consider myself a heavy user or even a mild user. I will say when the drinks are flowing and I want one, if I pick anything up now it would be an ecig.
Well if you need any info lmk
I have a great deal of experience with them.

vastoholic

macrumors 68000
Jan 28, 2009
Tulsa, OK
I tried those cheap e-cigarettes you find in quick stops. Hated them. Just picked up an inferno the other day http://www.volcanoecigs.com/inferno-kit.html

Loving it a whole helluva lot more. I've used to smoke a pack a day, especially on deployments, but since back in June I quit cold turkey for a month and then started going to my local bar and smoking there, which led back to smoking in my car on my commute to school. I hated smelling myself and my car again after I got the smell out the first time so I decided it was time to try and quit again.

I've only had this for a few days but so far I'm an really enjoying it. My town just recently opened up a vapor shop so it's easy to go pick up more flavors and accessories.

shinji

macrumors 65816
Mar 18, 2007
Was using a 510 with cartomizers and Halo juice.

Now back on analogs. :-|

mrskullfreak

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 25, 2012
michigan north detroit
I use a vv ego spinner with boge cartos in a tank and kick bass vapor juice.
Works good

----------

I tried those cheap e-cigarettes you find in quick stops. Hated them. Just picked up an inferno the other day http://www.volcanoecigs.com/inferno-kit.html

Loving it a whole helluva lot more. I've used to smoke a pack a day, especially on deployments, but since back in June I quit cold turkey for a month and then started going to my local bar and smoking there, which led back to smoking in my car on my commute to school. I hated smelling myself and my car again after I got the smell out the first time so I decided it was time to try and quit again.

I've only had this for a few days but so far I'm an really enjoying it. My town just recently opened up a vapor shop so it's easy to go pick up more flavors and accessories.
Madvapes and Stormys vapor cellar r great vendors.
Also kick bass vapor and ms t bakery for juice.

vastoholic

macrumors 68000
Jan 28, 2009
Tulsa, OK
The shop that opened up locally is called Denali Vapor. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. About 160 flavors currently and when I went in they said they had more coming from a place in California. They are planning on expanding to have a separate lounge room with TV's and such away from the sales floor. I highly recommend them to anyone in Oklahoma area.

kapolani

macrumors 6502
Feb 24, 2011
USA
I just saw a device no bigger than a pen light.

It had custom made 'cartridges' that you 'smoke' some type of oil/liquid.

No smell or aroma.

The most incredible invention. Ever. I'm still blown away by it.

We were in a bar, surrounded by people, and no one knew what we were doing.

Amazing.