Any watches shipping immediately??

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by gladd06, May 2, 2015.

1. gladd06 macrumors member

Now that I've had my watch for a few days, many of my friends suddenly want one as well. Surprise surprise. Lol

Some of them are In queue for June. But I'm sure some are still shipping out almost immediately? Apple watch sport silver with blue band? Green band? Are these still good? Any others?

Thanks

2. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

Not sure what Apple online store you're looking at but the earliest for any watch is June.

3. LD Curb macrumors regular

LD Curb

Yes! The 38mm SS with Classic Buckle band.... I ordered it May 1 first thing in the morning and it is Preparing for Shipment today at 1:00 pm!!

Check out this thread ... lots of people have had the same thing happen to them!
    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1876574

4. markfasel macrumors newbie

markfasel

That's not true. The 38mm SS Classic is 2-3 weeks and I can confirm I also placed an order yesterday morning and have received preparing for shipping and card charged! So yea they are moving quickly it seems!

5. CooKieMoNs7eR macrumors 68000

CooKieMoNs7eR

38mm classic buckle and maybe 38mm green and blue sport....good luck!

6. apwtwenty macrumors 6502

apwtwenty

Green and Blue sport are not shipping quickly. mine are:

Green 38 - June
    Blue 38 - 3-5 weeks

7. deppisch macrumors member

I ordered a 38mm SS with the classic buckle yesterday. Went to "preparing for shipment" and charged my card today. Can't complain, but I'm still torn between this one and the SG sport I have on order from 4/10.

8. bunnicula macrumors 68040

bunnicula

Agreed. My green says June, too.

9. RodDavies macrumors regular

RodDavies

I ordered THIS watch on May 1 and it is still processing. Not moved. So I also today ordered a 42 SS with white sports label. Processing, but due dates are 20-25 May which is 3 weeks earlier than the 38 still shows.

10. iWait4iWatch macrumors newbie

iWait

Apple customers should be compensated for this lack of fulfillment in orders, to order with the notion that a product will be delivered in a certain amount of time and it is not, they should be accountable for their actions and compensate their customers. iWait, i continue to wait for my watch, till July

11. bunnicula macrumors 68040

bunnicula

Did they promise it to you sooner?

I've yet to read the story of someone whose initial shipping date wasn't met.

12. DavidLynch macrumors 6502a

I'm pretty sure they're giving you a shipping window and it will be shipped then. It's your own fault if you're ordering it with a later shipping window and the false idea that it will definitely ship before that.